We Nuke Slowly--_-- We Nuke Slowly--_--

Nice bass

Brilliant chorussy bass (the first one introduced), I love all of the different sounds here. I'm not sure I like the hi hat /ride though.

What sort of software do you use?

PERVOK responds:

I'm using primarily Reason 3.0 right now.

Magnetosphere [Tutt] Magnetosphere [Tutt]

Sire.

This is an utter lord.

Dun Doolee (8-bit) Dun Doolee (8-bit)

Nice

I like the sounds, they're nice. and a nice mellow sound to it.

not too sure about the abrupt chord changes and erratic structure though! It's all good though, not everything needs to be uniform.

Nice ideas!

Kirbyfemur responds:

Yeah i'm not one for uniform or structure. I just like writing how I might like it. And if other people like what i do, then that's just a bonus =3

Planetoid Phunk [Tutt] Planetoid Phunk [Tutt]

YOU UTTER GOD

That was amazing :D You are a genius, I mean it.

Go To Your Chambers! (merlin) Go To Your Chambers! (merlin)

LOL!

Oh, sir, you and your abrupt and obnoxious humour. :D

Syntax - Dusk Syntax - Dusk

The beat is brilliant.

But the rest is a bit plain. I can understand what you're trying to do here, although, the beat is awesome. Reminds me of Danny Byrd and Aphex Twin.

The beginning to an illusion The beginning to an illusion

I like it.

The layering is nice, there's a lot going on. Doesn't sound too programmed, and I love the percussion. Especially the bells and crashes.

Awesome, I can see people wanting to use this in flashes.

Head in the Clouds {PDM} Head in the Clouds {PDM}

Quite good.

Nice and relaxing, but not TOO relaxing. It's not samey and boring, but not too technical. It's nice, well done.

Lower the level of the crash cymbals though maybe.

Fredgy - Drum&Bass WIP Fredgy - Drum&Bass WIP

Good

But maybe more things like melody (stabs to accompany the bass melody?) and varied, and cut up drums. Something a bit new. I like your snare, btw.

And some vocal samples always go down well. Dramatic lines from films right before the drop, etc.

yeah, anyway, good work, and keep it up :)

Fredgy responds:

ok cool! i'll try it all

Game Over for Canthos Game Over for Canthos

Epic

Good - would work well for a scene where the camera pans over a charred battlefield :) In a film that is.